Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Jersey

Dan and I made it safely to New Jersey this afternoon, after navigating around/through some roadwork.

We plan to be having a quiet day inside tomorrow, and will go down the shore Friday with some friends. Afterwards, we'll do, well, whatever I feel like, since I'll have two days before going into the hospital. :)

I am still really looking forward to not coughing! It has been too long!

Thanks everyone for the comments and positive thoughts! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful community supporting me in Vermont!

4 comments:

Joe said...

Hi Heather & Dan,
Saturday afternoon and Donna is readying the quilt to prayed over and tied tomorrow in church. We are both thinking of you and praying.
Joe

Stacy said...

HI Heather -- we have our fingers crossed for you and we won't uncross them until you get back here!
So, you better get back to VT soon otherwise our hands will be severely messed up.
;)
Take care,
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather and Dan,
It's me, Maeghan! I'm sure I just made your day. Hope you are recovering well from your first surgery/test (Aunt Janet just called and filled us in). We will come and see eventualy, I hope. Good Luck!!!!
Maeghan

Anonymous said...

See YOU eventualy. Oops.
Maeghan <3