Thursday, October 21, 2010

All Done! Time to go home!

I had my follow-up appointment yesterday, and it's official: I'm done with this mess! I have another follow-up at the end of November, but this weekend I can go home to Vermont. And once I'm better, I can go back to work and we can pick up our lives where we left them back in May. Yay!

My voice is still normal, although slightly froggy, especially today after all that talking yesterday. But the doctor said that's normal, although I won't get the range back. No opera singing for me, folks.

I look forward to seeing all of my family and friends back in Vermont!

1 comment:

susan a said...

Heather -

Yeah! I'm so glad your second surgery is over, that it was successful and that you're back in Vermont.

All the best as you continue to recover and get your voice back.

Looking forward to seeing you at Bellwether.

Susan Ames